Diesel Aftermarket Parts in Chantilly, VA
Your source for Diesel Aftermarket Parts
When it comes to owning a diesel vehicle, many motorists want to enhance the power of their car or truck. This can be achieved by purchasing diesel aftermarket parts. If you are in Chantilly, Ashburn, Fairfax, Centreville, Herndon or nearby, you can come to High-Tech Auto & Truck Center for all your diesel aftermarket part needs. We can help you decide which parts you should buy for your specific vehicle, whether it is a Ford, GMC, Dodge, Chevrolet, or something else.
Here is a brief guide of how to improve your diesel vehicle’s performance:
- Diesel performance air intake: An aftermarket cold air intake is relatively easy to install and will reduce restriction of your vehicle’s engine, which means better airflow and reduced exhaust gas temperatures, which improves engine performance.
- Intake elbow/air horn: This part is essentially an adapter between the turbocharger tubing and the intake manifold. An intake elbow or air horn will allow air to flow through your vehicle with less turbulence and pumping losses.
- Performance diesel exhaust: There are two types of diesel exhaust kits:
- Turbo-back exhaust system: Turbo-back exhaust systems will entirely replace the exhaust system already present in your vehicle. This is an option for trucks with exhaust systems that do not have any emissions devices. For trucks with emissions devices, these may be an offered but will delete any factory emissions aftertreatment systems and are designed for offroad/race use only.
- Cat-back exhaust system: These kits replace the diesel exhaust system from the outlet of the diesel oxidation catalyst to the tailpipe. While they do less to improve performance compared to turbo-back exhaust systems, this kit is emissions compliant.
Your Trusted Shop for Diesel Aftermarket Parts
If you are having an issue with your exhaust system, High-Tech Auto & Truck Center in Fairfax County is your place to go. Founded in 1987, our team of highly skilled technicians, led by manager Robert, have decades of experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons why we should be your local auto repair shop:
- We’ve partnered with TireBuyer.com, so if you buy your tires from them, they will be delivered free to our shop, where we can install them for you.
- All our technicians are ASE-Certified.
- All our services come with a 2 year/24,000 mile warranty.
- We have a review score of 99.99 based on reviews from 51 satisfied customers.
In addition to diesel aftermarket parts, we also offer services in exhaust repair, tire repair, transmission repair, fleet repair, and engine repair. If you are in Chantilly or surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with High-Tech Auto & Truck Center, either online at https://hightechautoandtruck.com/about/contact/ or via phone at 703-398-1074.
High-Tech Auto and Truck Center Does It All
- Preferred Destination for Trucks & Jeeps
- Full Range of Automotive Services
- On- and Off-Road Expertise
- ASE-Certified Technicians
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Servicing All Makes of All Ages
- Regular Specials Available
- 2-Year/24,000-Mile Warranty
For a full range of diesel service in Chantilly, VA, count on the team of professionals at High-Tech Auto and Truck Center.
All Makes & Models!
Your auto and truck may have given you many miles and years of quality road travel.
Professional and Knowledgeable Staff
Our professional and knowledgeable staff is passionate about helping customers retain their vehicle’s resale value, as well as extending its road-life.
Old & New Cars–We Fix ‘Em Both!
High Tech Auto & Truck Center has been servicing vehicles throughout the Chantilly, South Riding, Centreville, Fairfax, and surrounding communities since 1987.
State-of-the-Art Tools & Equipment
Sometimes, normal road travel will lead to an unexpected and costly repair need.
- Auto Services
- Truck Repair
- European Car Service & Repair
- Brake Repair
- Starting System
- State Inspections
- Fluid Service
- Oil Change
- Exhaust Repair
- Tire Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Fleet Repair
- Road Force Tire Balancing
- Engine Repair
- Automatic Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- Cooling System
- Ignition System
- Steering Repair
- Diesel Repair
- Suspension Repair
- Toyota Lift Kits
- Jeep Lift Kits
- Timing Belt Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Check Engine Light
- Custom Vehicle Repair & Maintenance